Tests

What about telling me the results you get in the following tests? I am telling you my results, read them. And remember to write about the five of them!!!!!
(Click where it says "Take this quiz")

1.



Which dance suits your personality?





My Quiz Result: The dance genres which suit your personality are - Salsa, Tango, Jive, etc.



Take more quizzes, myspace quizzes and fun quizzes on personality, love and other topics.


2.



Find your movie personality





My Quiz Result: Your movie personality is - a mix of action, romance and comedy.



Take more quizzes, myspace quizzes and fun quizzes on personality, love and other topics.


3.



The superhero test





My Quiz Result: You don't wish to be a superhero or at least you don't care about being one.


Take this quiz: The superhero test


Take more quizzes, myspace quizzes and fun quizzes on personality, love and other topics.


4.



Know your spending style





My Quiz Result: You are a wise spender. You enjoy life but also save for a secure future. You maintain a balance with your money. Carry on the good work.


Take this quiz: Know your spending style


Take more quizzes, myspace quizzes and fun quizzes on personality, love and other topics.


5.



Which profession are you inclined towards?





My Quiz Result: You need to be sure about where your basic interest lies. You should make a choice of what pleases you the most. Accordingly you should pursue your interest and pick a profession.



Take more quizzes, myspace quizzes and fun quizzes on personality, love and other topics.