Norway's rakfisk: Is this the world's smelliest fish?

I was looking up a new post at the BBC website when I found this article and I remembered when I was teaching my 1º Bachillerato students about British food two weeks ago and how some said "¡qué asco!" to some meals. I reminded them that you can´t say that to meals, you should say "I don´t like it", "I´d rather have another thing" or any other non-hurting comment, and suddenly I found this meal which everybody agrees stinks. Read about it:

Norway's five million people enjoy one of the highest standards of living, not just in Europe, but in the world. Could the secret of the country's success be connected to the local appetite for some exceedingly smelly fish?
Take a selection of over-ripe cheeses. Place them in the midst of a pile of dirty, wet soccer kit. Leave for a week. Now you have the nose-numbing smell of rakfisk, one of the great Norwegian delicacies.
I am in the small town of Fagernes, about three hours from Oslo. There is snow, spectacular scenery - and that odour, ever present, hangs in the air.
Rakfisk is trout sprinkled with salt and fermented in water for - depending on how smelly you like your fish - up to a year.
I want you to write 200 words about a food you don´t like, describe it, or write about any uncomfortable experience you have had with food in a restaurant or wherever.